The Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) focuses on substance use disorders and provides non-residential treatment for individuals needing more than once-a-week outpatient therapy. The program includes three hours of structured outpatient group treatment each day in a small group setting (10 – 12 participants) and includes educational information on a variety of topics along with peer interaction and support.
Is IOP right for you?
- Are you in need of additional support?
- Would additional coping skills benefit you?
- Are you struggling with daily life choices?
- Are you actively using drugs or alcohol?
- Are your symptoms stopping you from achieving day to day activities?
If so, IOP could be a good option to enhance your recovery.
- Medicaid, Anthem, Aetna, UnitedHealthcare and CIGNA may cover IOP services if you meet their eligibility criteria as determined by clinical assessment
- Self-Pay Rate is $100 per day