Compensation & Benefits
The Root Center for Advanced Recovery is committed to hiring and retaining top talent. For all benefit eligible employees (20+ hours/week) we offer a prestigious employment package that includes competitive compensation plus a comprehensive array of benefits.
We also have many great benefits for our non-full time staff. We believe in caring for the whole individual and so our compensation package not only monetarily rewards performance but also helps to ensure health and wellness for our staff.
Health & Wellness
Our health and wellness benefits are intended to not only provide the important insurance coverage you need, when you need it but also to help you stay healthy, feel secure and maintain a work/life balance.
Our health insurance with ConnectiCare provides our employees with care and services in their network. Preventative services that are no cost to you include: physicals, flu shots, vaccinations and more than twenty-five (25) screenings including mammograms and colonoscopies.
Our dental program allows for dental services in-network and out-of-network. You have access to one of the largest national network of preferred providers. Although you are not required to use these providers, benefits are enhanced when selecting providers within the preferred network.
Our voluntary vision program allows you to safeguard your health while saving you money. Visit any doctor in-network with your full feature plan. One of the nation’s largest vision networks, providers are available statewide.
These benefits are company funded for income replacement for employees who are unable to work due to an illness, pregnancy or injury:
Our Short Term Disability insurance benefit pays 60% of your weekly salary to a maximum of $1,000 per week. Benefits begin to be paid one day after an accident and on the 8th day following an illness. Coverage can continue for up to twenty-six (26) weeks.
Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Our Group Life Insurance policy provides up to 2x your annual salary to a maximum of $360,000 worth of Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) insurance. This policy is paid for 100% by The Root Center for Advanced Recovery.
Voluntary Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
Employees have the opportunity to purchase additional Life and AD&D options with Colonial Life Insurance for themselves, spouse and child(ren) with the convenience of payroll deductions.
Additional Employee Benefits
- Biweekly payroll with direct deposit options for multiple accounts
- Free on-site gym membership at our Manchester location
- Free annual flu shots
- Employee discounts at local gyms thru Anthem
- Employee discounts including newborn baby resources, activity tracker discounts, and weight loss program discounts
- Casual Dress Down Fridays
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Anthem Resource Advisor & EAP
- Telephonic consultation guidance 24/7
- Free and confidential counseling services
- Access to local counselors with free-of charge sessions.
- Financial Planning Assistance
- Retirement Planning
- Child’s savings account planning
- Legal Counsel: free initial consultation
- Library of over 100 legal forms to utilize (ex. Power of Attorney, Bill of Sale)
- Telephonic consultation guidance 24/7
Professional Growth Reimbursement
- Professional Growth Reimbursement providing reimbursement for tuition, licensure renewals, certifications, exam fees, or other educational activities and conferences
- 3 Paid Training Days
Approved Site for National Health Services Corporation
- The Root Center has multiple NHSC sites to assist with student loan repayment programs!
Work Life Balance:
- Great work life balance with clinics closed on Sundays.
- No current on-call responsibilities.
- Time off including PTO, three (3) Paid training days and twelve (12) paid holidays.
The Root Center for Advanced Recovery’s 403b Retirement Plan is an exceptional means of long-terms savings for your retirement.
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with a 5% employer match after 6 months of employment and an additional 5% employer contribution after 1 year of employment.