Location(s)2 Positions Available: Hartford - Doctors Clinic
The Root Center for Advanced Recovery (a trade name of the Hartford Dispensary), founded in 1871, is a leading behavioral healthcare provider dedicated to treating substance abuse and addiction. Accredited by CARF for its high standards of care, the Root Center for Advanced Recovery seeks out passionate and talented individuals to join its staff. Regardless of the position held, each employee plays an important role in caring for patients and providing support in their recovery. Today, the Root Center for Advanced Recovery is one of the largest provider of methadone treatment in the country. The agency treats over 5,600 patients per day within its network of nine statewide clinics.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, supervises activities of the nursing staff, ensures that all policies and procedures of the Root Center for Advanced Recovery regarding medical and pharmacy records are in compliance, responsible for the operations of the medically-oriented portion of the clinic; has overall responsibility for the distribution and administration of methadone. Conducts assessments of patient changes in condition as needed. Assume other duties as assigned.
In order to be considered for this position, applicants must possess a current CT RN license, strong computer skills and at least one year of supervisory experience. BSN Preferred.
To continually promote health and wellness to employees, Root Center for Advanced Recovery offers a generous and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexibility: Great work life balance with clinics closed on Sundays, 12 paid holidays, and no current on-call responsibilities
- Competitive salary and paid time off
- Comprehensive insurance package offering medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage
- Retirement plan: company matching 403B with a 5% match after 6 months of employment and an additional 5% non-match employer contribution after two years of employment.
- Professional Growth program providing continuing education, training reimbursement, and certification and license reimbursements.
The Root Center for Advanced Recovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.