Registered Nurse: Part-Time ( 28 hrs/week)
The Root Center for Advanced Recovery is committed to the delivery of quality behavioral health services to all in need in the state of Connecticut.
The Root Center for Advanced Recovery (a trade name of the Hartford Dispensary), founded in 1871, is a leading behavioral healthcare provider dedicated to treating substance abuse and addiction. Accredited by CARF for its high standards of care, the Root Center for Advanced Recovery seeks out passionate and talented individuals to join its staff. Regardless of the position held, each employee plays an important role in caring for patients and providing support in their recovery. Today, the Root Center for Advanced Recovery is one of the largest provider of methadone treatment in the country. The agency treats over 5,600 patients per day within its network of nine statewide clinics.
The Root Center for Advanced Recovery is currently seeking Registered Nurses to become members of the agency.
The Registered Nurse is responsible for administering medication using a computerized medication system, maintaining accurate medical records and, under the supervision of the Charge Nurse, ensuring compliance with all nursing policies and procedures, DPH and CARF standards. Assume other duties as assigned by the Charge Nurse and/or Nurse Manger.
Education, Licensure & Experience
A current CT RN license, strong computer skills and at least one year of nursing experience required.
To continually promote health and wellness to employees, Root Center for Advanced Recovery offers a generous and comprehensive benefit package including:
- Flexibility: Great work life balance with clinics closed on Sundays, twelve paid holidays, and no current on-call responsibilities.
- Competitive salary and scheduled time off: vacation time, sick time, and personal days.
- Insurance package offering exceptional medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage.
- Retirement plan: company matching 403B with a 5% match after 6 months of employment and an additional 5% employer non-matching funds after two years.
- Professional Growth program providing continuing education, training reimbursement, and certification and license reimbursements.
The Root Center for Advanced Recovery is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran.